Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,922TL (€1,106) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)