Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,750TL (¥155,510) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (41 minutes ago)