Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,048TL (¥687,065) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)