Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,472TL (45,567,651 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)