Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,397TL (8,562,092 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)