Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,297TL (€1,754) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)