Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,570TL (€1,629) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)