Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34340 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,145TL (P12,072) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)