Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (R$ 3,613) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (25 minutes ago)