Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.259 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,560TL (R$ 3,623) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)