Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,263TL (R$ 3,641) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 4 hours ago)