Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,404TL (R$ 3,938) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (39 minutes ago)