Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (R$ 2,746) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)