Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (元5,419) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)