Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,388TL (€6,562) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)