Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,748TL (4,062 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)