Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 179% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,521TL (€1,367) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)