Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42684 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (8,992 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)