Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34801 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (10,880 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)