Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,941TL (€1,680) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)