Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,996TL (€5,690) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)