Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,118TL (₨56,491) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)