Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (₨49,836) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)