Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,808TL (€5,656) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)