Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,773TL (€1,405) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)