Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03477 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,926TL (₨112,915) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (36 minutes ago)