Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03526 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,157TL (₨117,918) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)