Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03342 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,669TL (₨109,777) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)