Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03374 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (₨111,987) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)