Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,723TL (€1,624) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)