Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,576TL (€1,667) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)