Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,151TL (€5,546) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)