Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 166% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,510TL (€1,552) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)