Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,566TL (€1,580) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)