Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,053TL (€1,541) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (29 minutes ago)