Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 221% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,658TL (kr11,763) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)