Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 189% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,371TL (kr12,867) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)