Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 158% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,262TL (kr14,830) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)