Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,705TL in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (21 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)