Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,861TL (Shilling103,605) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)