Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,170TL (2,482 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)