Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (2,901 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)