Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,018TL (15,166 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (37 minutes ago)