Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35402 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,023TL (Bs 17,014) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)