Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35271 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,938TL (Bs 16,836) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)