Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36190 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (Bs 10,319) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)