Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39030 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,048TL (10,371 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)