Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41126 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL (8,426 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)