Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36415 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,658TL (7,299 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)