Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01243 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (259,074 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)