Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 185% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,253TL (€1,503) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)