Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,979TL (5,701 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)