Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39126 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,005TL (5,124 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (32 minutes ago)