Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40534 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,914TL (7,189 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)