Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48354 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,739TL (5,665 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)