Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02902 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,996TL (103,267 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)