Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,581TL (₨53,467) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)