Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.607 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,590TL (NZ$10,200) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (39 minutes ago)