Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01697 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,471TL (263,390 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)