Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06819 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,860TL (Php56,601) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)