Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,695TL (€1,240) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)