Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,347TL (9,269 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)