Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,340TL (6,628 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (23 minutes ago)