Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,378TL (9,562 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)