Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,817 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 167% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,531TL (€1,841) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (28 minutes ago)