Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,977 prices entered by 701 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,596TL (Dirham 23,371) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)