Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,628TL (€1,593) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)