Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00692 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,409TL (925,610 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)