Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,422TL (€1,378) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)