Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,931TL (€5,617) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (42 minutes ago)