Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (€1,362) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)