Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 207% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,898TL (8,542 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)