Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02005 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 95% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,501TL (1,520,946 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)