Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,466TL in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)