Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,849TL (R$ 5,077) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)