Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21939 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,827TL (E£ 12,887) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)