Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21496 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,265TL (E£ 10,539) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)