Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,532TL (₨100,223) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)