Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,131TL (₨57,019) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)