Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (₨48,705) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)