Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,171TL (₨53,071) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)