Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,838TL (Taka 66,299) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)