Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04401 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,337TL (Taka 53,094) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)