Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,859TL ($1,807) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)