Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,416TL ($2,127) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (30 minutes ago)