Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 132% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,358TL ($2,157) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)