Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 213% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,069TL (€1,372) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)