Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,676TL (€1,679) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)