Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 173% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,378TL (€1,312) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (41 minutes ago)