Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,551TL (€1,914) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)